Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Directions


Have you ever seen the movie Thirteen Going on Thirty? The first time I saw this movie I absolutely fell in love with the idea of working for a magazine. As most people know, however, magazines have been going down a steady hill for the past several years. Technology is quickly taking over all sources of print media, leaving me with a probable negative outcome if I chose to work for a magazine. With the hope of living in Houston, I don't have a bountiful selection of magazines, but I have come across a few that I would happily work for. With my outgoing and sociable personality, I can possibly see myself traveling to local events, taking photographs, interviewing people, and writing a brief about the event. Sounds like an excellent time to me!
HTexas
002Houston
Modern Luxury: Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment