Thursday, December 22, 2011

An Official College Graduate


After sixteen and a half years of school, I am finally free! In three and a half years I received my Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with a major in Advertising and a minor in Marketing from the University of North Texas. I never thought I would make it out in less than four years, but I somehow managed to walked the stage sooner than expected, and I didn't even take a tumble. I guess those nineteen hour semesters paid off in the long run. 

Rather than having my relatives make the long drive to the DFW area just to sit through a boring ceremony, I decided to save them time and host a graduation party upon my arrival back in Kingwood. So on December 21st, four days after my commencement ceremony, I had all my friends and family over for a dessert and cocktail party. Not only did my mom and I have a blast cooking and decorating, but it was so wonderful to see everyone!


Serving Table
Mean Green Dessert Buffet
Green Party Balls
Rice Crispy Cake
Green Candies 
Drink Station
Cupcakes w/ handmade toppers
Congratulations Banner 
Graduation Caps

All the girls
Best friends in the entire world
Candy Canes To-Go





No comments:

Post a Comment