Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunglass Hut.

For the majority of college my sunglasses resided in a large plastic bag. Not only did I rarely dig through the bag to find a pair to wear, but my glasses were getting scratched or completely broken. So my solution was as simple as this: nail ribbons onto the wall and hang them from it. This allowed me to easily access any of my sunglasses and kept them all in prime condition. To this day, they are displayed on the back of my closet wall. Perfect solution to a messy problem!


DIY: Cut ribbon length of choice
(mine was approximately 24 inches long and 1 1/2 inches thick).
Fold the ends of the ribbon on each side to prevent fraying then
 nail each end into the wall. Make sure you leave a little give in the ribbon
so it will hang correctly. Then you're ready to hang your glasses!
Total Cost: Less than $2

No comments:

Post a Comment