Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jewelry Hanger.

Jewelry comes in and out before you know it. If you store your jewelry correctly, rather than donating it at the end of the season, you can save it until it comes back in style. These jewelry hangers I made are inexpensive and don't take up much space. They keep my jewelry organized, untangled and allowed me to pick and choose without having to dig. To top it off... Every time someone sees it they are amazed at how organized it is and how much I have!

DIY: Paint MDF board your color of choice.
Hammer nails into the board in your pattern of choice
(making sure you leave enough room for bangles and hanging room).
I made each of mine with 5 bracelet nails and 5 necklace nails. Each nail was 1.5"
and had a large head to keep the jewelry in place.
They were then hung with a zig zag picture hanger on the back.
Total Cost: less than $1 each.
Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment