Friday, January 6, 2012

Cherishing Memories

Door of Memories:
All it takes is hanging two memo boards on the back of your door. 
Ticket stubs, signs, trinkets, awards, jewelry, mums, keychains, Playbills, and who knows what else-- Since I can remember, I have been adding onto my door of memories. Every time I look at it I grin from ear to ear, reminiscing on these artifacts. Not only does it keep everything together in one place, but it reminds me of how fortunate I have been throughout my life. When digging through this madness I can find anything from the "Pen Pals" I made when my best friend Caitlin moved away in 4th grade and my "Starburst Club" membership card from middle school, to my grandfather's glasses and ten inches of my hair I chopped off and never got around to donating. I will forever cherish all the memories on this door and cannot wait to look back and share it with my children one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment